Reference number: SL-C-614
The Solibro GmbH, located in the solar valley of the economic area Halle/Leipzig, is a producer of CIGS thin film solar modules. In this field of the photovoltaic industry, the Solibro GmbH is a technological pioneer. We offer our employees not only versatile and demanding tasks but also creative freedom and an open-minded working atmosphere. We move forward to an international future and started a global expansion of our activities in Europe, China and the USA. At the earliest possible date we are looking for a Controller (m/f/d).
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Creating statistics & reports as well as documentation
- Creating forecasts, profitability calculations and ad-hoc analyzes
- Support of the execution of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Expansion of the internal cost allocation system
- Calculation of the manufacturing costs of solar modules and components
- Compilation of complex reports and presentation slides for reporting (including commenting on the edited data)
- Creation of deviation analyzes and derived recommendations for action
- Monitoring shared investment and cost budgets
- Compile budget and forecast plans
- Responsibility for cost center controlling and reporting
- University degree ind business studies with a focus on accounting or controlling
- First professional experience in dealing with HGB and IFRS desirable
- First experience with SAP (SAP modules CO, FI)
- Secure handling of MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Very good knowledge English language knowledge
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Open-mindedness, communication skills and ambition
- Affinity to numbers
- Our employees can expect an exciting, international work environment with development opportunities within a future-oriented industry.
- 270 motivated and cooperative colleagues are looking forward to working with you.
- We think about the future of our employees and support occupational pensions.
- With a generous number of holidays and special holidays you can recover sufficiently.
- We sponsor the catering at the canteen and provide free beverages.
- Attractive working time models ensure the reconciling of work and family life.
Have we aroused your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents by stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date preferably by E-Mail to email@example.com.
OT Thalheim, Sonnenallee 32-36