Reference number: SL-SM-631
The Solibro GmbH, located in the solar valley of the economic area Halle/Leipzig, is a producer of thin film solar modules. In this field of the photovoltaic industry, the Solibro GmbH is a technological pioneer. We offer our employees not only versatile and demanding tasks but also creative freedom and an open-minded working atmosphere. At the earliest possible date we are looking for a Logistician (m/f/d).
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Holistic planning and implementation of logistical concepts and strategies for transport facilities and sub- processes
- Processing of logistics projects incl. the support planning
- continuous optimization of the existing transport facilities and transport costs
- Obtaining offers for sea freight, land freight and air freight
- Clearing including creation of delivery notes, export accompanying documents and transport documents for supplies domestic and overseas
- Assurance of a smooth operation and of the delivery date compliance according the valid incoterms (incl. insurance and customs clearance) in close cooperation with the Sales-Back-Office
- Solving of problems in dealing with the handling units
- Contact maintenance to the existing customer base with the possibility to also support the sales coordination
- Completed commercial training, preferably as forwarding merchant (m/f) or foreign trade merchant (m/f)
- Profound experience in the field of logistics
- Experience in an production company desirable
- Practicable knowledge in the international clearance
- Good English language skills written and spoken; Chinese language skills desirable
- Very good ERP knowledge (SAP), very good MS Office knowledge
- Distinct customer and service orientation
- Ability to work in teams, high reliability and autonomy, distinct communication skills, flexibility, complex and joined-up thinking
- Our employees can expect an exciting, international work environment with development opportunities within a future-oriented industry.
- 230 motivated and cooperative colleagues are looking forward to working with you.
- We think about the future of our employees and support occupational pensions.
- With a generous number of holidays and special holidays you can recover sufficiently.
- We sponsor the catering at the canteen and provide free beverages.
- Attractive working time models ensure the reconciling of work and family life.
Have we aroused your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents by stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date preferably by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Department
OT Thalheim, Sonnenallee 32-36