The Solibro GmbH, located in the solar valley of the economic area Halle/Leipzig, is a producer of CIGS thin film solar modules. In this field of the photovoltaic industry, the Solibro GmbH is a technological pioneer. We offer our employees not only versatile and demanding tasks but also creative freedom and an open-minded working atmosphere. We move forward to an international future and started a global expansion of our activities in Europe, China and the USA. At the earliest possible date with an unlimited working contract we are looking for a Manager Human Resources (m/f/d).
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of the human resources department (personnel specialists, payroll Service) at the production site in Thalheim
- Development and optimization of human resources work processes; implementation of process optimized workflows
- Implementation and control of human resources projects (personnel strategic and personnel policy issues)
- Contact person for management and workers council, maintain a trustful cooperation
- Provide consultation to the management (individual and collective labour law issues, other personnel relevant questions)
- Ensure the legal certainty of working contracts and human resources policies
- Cost center/ budget responsibility
- HR-reporting und -controlling
- Diplom-/ Master degree in business sciences or law with focus on human resources management or a comparable qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge of german labour law
- 3-5 years of relevant professional management experience in the area of human resources ideally in a manufacturing company
- Experience with the cooperation with the works coucil
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Good organizational skills
- High degree of social competence,
- Structured and independent working method
- Strong communications skills as well as assertiveness
- Our employees can expect an exciting, international work environment with development opportunities within a future-oriented industry.
- 230 motivated and cooperative colleagues are looking forward to working with you.
- We think about the future of our employees and support occupational pensions.
- With a generous number of holidays and special holidays you can recover sufficiently.
- We sponsor the catering at the canteen and provide free beverages.
- Attractive working time models ensure the reconciling of work and family life.
Have we aroused your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents by stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date preferably by E-Mail to email@example.com.
OT Thalheim, Sonnenallee 32-36